GUIDELINES FOR SECRETARIAT STAFF AND ALL VISITORS ACCESSING TSC HOUSE & TSC COUNTY OFFICES
The Commission has developed guidelines to be obser ved by employees and persons accessing TSC House, TSC Regional and TSC County Offices. These guidelines are in addition to those provided by the Ministr y of Health.
A. WHAT IS REQUIRED OF YOU
1. Wash hands/sanitize at the washing station outside the gate.
2. Register on entry/exit into/out of the premises.
3. Have your temperature checked.
4. Occupy only the designated/marked workspaces.
5. Keep your mask on at all times unless you are alone.
6. Avoid unnecessary movements while in the office.
7. Avoid crowding and always observe social
distancing of two (2) meters at all times.
8. Avoid holding physical meetings, and if you must,
the meeting should have a maximum of four people.
9. Adhere to the social distancing markings in the lifts
(four persons only).
B. HANDLING OF COMMON FACILITIES/EQUIPMENT’S
1. One officer should be appointed to operate commonly used equipment like printers/photocopies or microwaves.
2. The Commission will sanitize washrooms, door handles, common work spaces and lifts at regular intervals.
C. ACCESSING PPEs AND EMERGENCY MEDICAL ATTENTION
1. In case you are in need of a mask or sanitizer while at TSC House call extension 2255.
2. For any medical emergency while at TSC House call extension 2255.