ALL SUB COUNTY DIRECTORS- KWALE
ALL CURRICULUM SUPPORT OFFICERS- KWALE
RE: REMOTE LEARNING METHODOLOGY
The Commission completed training of Master Trainers and Curriculum Support Officers on Remote Learning Methodologies.
Master Trainers and CSOs should train teachers under their jurisdiction from 8th June 2021to 9th June, 2021 as follows:
1. Three (3) teachers from each primary school to be trained for 2 days (zonal level face to face training). Use CBC training venues.
All the participants must have ICT gadgets (ipads and laptops)
2. All Head teachers (primary) to be trained for one (1) day (zonal level face to face training). All the participants must have ICT gadgets (Ipads and laptops)
3. Two (2) teachers from each secondary school to be trained for 2 days (County level virtual training). All the participants must have ICT gadgets (Ipad and laptops)
4. All principals (Secondary) to be trained for one (1) day (county level virtual training).
All the participants must have ICT gadgets (Ipads and laptops)
1. All Regional Directors, County Directors, Sub County Directors and County ICT
Officers will monitor and offer the Master Trainers professional support during the two days training.
2. SCDs should submit the list of teachers and heads of institutions to be trained by 28th May 2021. (The RQASO to provide the form for submission)
3. Training facilitation will be based on daily signed attendance registers (For both face to face and virtual training).
4. The attendance registers to be submitted to TSC CD Kwale by 10th June 2021.
5. Every sub county to provide a brief report on the training by 10th June 2021.
The report to include expected numbers and actual attendance (Both Raw and %)