EQUITY WINGS TO FLY SCHOLARSHIP FORM
WINGS TO FLY SECONDARY SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- This form is given FREE OF CHARGE by the Equity Group Foundation
- The information provided in this form is intended to help the Equity Group Foundation Community Scholarship Selection Board understand the applicant’s academic and financial position for the purpose of assessment for scholarship/award
- This application form must be filled accurately and completely in CAPITAL LETTERS
- On being called for an interview, the applicant must bring the originals of all documents attached
- All incomplete or inaccurately filled forms will be automatically rejected
- Copies of ALL DOCUMENTS required must be provided by the applicant. Any applications without relevant documents will be rejected
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
- The completion and submission of this form is not a guarantee for sponsorship
- Any false statements, omissions or forged documents will lead to automatic disqualification
- Equity Group Foundation reserves the right to make the final determination of scholarship beneficiaries
- Only 2021 KCPE candidates will be considered
- The application can also be submitted through the Wings to Fly online platform https://egfdmis.equitybank.co.ke/register_w2f
- Every part of this form must be filled. Failure to do so makes this application form incomplete and therefore renders the applicant illegible for the scholarship
JOMO KENYATTA FOUNDATION SCHOLARSHIP FORM
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The JKF Board of Directors reserves the right to withdraw, at any time, and from time to time, any scholarship awarded to a holder if the holder does not attain an average mark of 50% in his/her terminal examination in each year, and/or has double sponsorship.
- A candidate in respect of whom a scholarship is withdrawn will not be eligible for the re-award of a scholarship.
- A scholarship once awarded, unless withdrawn, will be tenable in respect of any candidate for a period of four years only.
- A scholarship awarded to a candidate is not transferable to any other candidate whatsoever.
- To avoid delays in payments of fees, timely returns of school receipts, termly reports and annual fee structures should be forwarded to JKF by the beneficiary.
- Transfer of JKF Scholarship beneficiaries from one school to another shall only be effected with the written approval of the Foundation. Scholarship beneficiaries in day-schools shall be sponsored for the full four (4) year term in their respective day-schools.
- KCPE marks shall be confirmed from KNEC before award of scholarship. (Attach a true copy of result slip).
- Any applicant who gives false information or submits fake documents in support of the request for scholarship shall be liable to disqualification and prosecution.
- After completing secondary education, the beneficiaries should join the JKF Alumni Association, which contributes funds to educate bright but needy students.
- By applying for the JKF Scholarship, the candidate and their guardian agree that if awarded the scholarship, the beneficiary’s personal information may be announced publicly and used to promote the scholarship programme.
Note: • All spaces of this form should be filled, otherwise the application will not be considered.
- All forms should be received on or before 13th April, 2022.
- A certified copy of the KCPE results slip MUST be attached.
- Evidence of being an orphan or from a needy background.
- A copy of the applicant’s birth certificate MUST be attached.
- Filling of this form does not guarantee scholarship/bursary awards.
- If no communication is received from us by 29th April, 2022, consider yourself unsuccessful.
- Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
FAMILY BANK SCHOLARSHIP FORM