The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) has planned the training of teachers in Competency Based Curriculum (CBC) and Competency Based Assessment (CBA) with effect from 24th November 2021 to 17th December 2021.
The mode of training will be both face-to-face and virtual.
The specific dates for training are as follows;
|24th to 26th November 2021||CEMASTEA||Induction of Principal Master Trainers (PMTs)|
|29th November to 3rd December 2021||Virtual||Training of Master Trainers (MTs)|
|6th to 10th December 2021||Virtual||Training of Trainers of Trainers (TOTs)|
1 CSOs and CBC Champions
2 SNE CSOs and SNE CBC Champions
|13th to 17th December 2021||Zonal level||Face to face teacher training in each zone (Regular)|
|13th to 17th December 2021||County SNE venues||Face to face training of SNE teachers in each SNE County venues|
The Mode of training
The teacher training will be conducted as follows
1) The blended mode of training requires that the Master Trainers train the Curriculum Support Officers and CBC Champions both regular and SNE virtually for 4 days.
2) The CSOs and CBC Champions (Both regular and SNE) will train teachers through face-to-face with strict adherence to MOH COVID 19 prevention protocols for 5 days.
3) The Master Trainers will offer professional support during zonal teacher training.
The target participants for the training will be 2 teachers and the Headteacher from each public primary school both regular and SNE.
The County Directors will identify one teacher from grade 1 to 3 and teacher from grade 4 to 5 (Regular and SNE schools).
The Headteachers and teachers will attend the training for five days during zonal teacher training.
The training of teachers from SNE schools and Asal areas will be residential.
The purpose of this memo is to kindly request you to:
1) Invite the CSOs and CBC Champions for TOTs virtual training (Each CSO to pair up with two CBC Champions)
2) Invite the SNE CSOs and SNE CBC Champions for TOT virtual training
3) Invite 2 teachers per school. One teacher from grade 1 to 3 and one teacher from grade 4 to 5 (Both regular and SNE) for face-to-face training.
4) Invite the headteachers from both regular and SNE schools for face-to-face training.
5) Identify, procure and prepare training venues for regular zonal teacher training and SNE training with strict adherence to MOH COVID 19 protocol.
DR. MUGWUKU NTHAMBURI
DIRECTOR QUALITY ASSURANCE AND STANDARDS
How does one go about in registering for online payslip?
visit TSC sub county offices they will help you out its no longer possible for a teacher to register as it used to be
Good move noted