COUNTY GOVERNMENT OF NAKURU
NAKURU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD
Nakuru County Public Service Board invites applications from competent and qualified persons to fill various positions in the County Government of Nakuru
Public service, as per Article 235 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 and Section 59 of the County Governments Act, 2012.
VACANT POSITIONS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, ICT & e-GOVERNMENT – [VACANCY NO. 05/2022]
ECDE TEACHER II – THREE HUNDRED (300) POSITIONS – VACANCY NO. 05/2022/01
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 22,270 – Ksh. 30,020 p.m. (Job Group ‘G’)
Allowances as per the SRC circulars attached to the position
Terms of service: Permanent and Pensionable
For appointment to this position a candidate must;
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) minimum grade D+ (Plus) or KCE division IV at ‘O’ Level;
- Have a Certificate in Early Childhood Development Education offered by KNEC/Ministry of Education or its approved equivalent. (Teachers who have served for a minimum period of three years in public ECDE centres in the County and are in possession of KSCE grade D-(minus) and a Certificate in ECDE from the Ministry of Education or KNEC are eligible);
- Be Registered by Teachers Service Commission;
- Be proficient in Computer Applications;
- Have a certificate of Good Conduct.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail;
- Class teaching;
- Role modelling, guidance and counselling, mentoring and motivation of the learners;
- Preparing reports;
- Ensuring the safety and security of the learners;
- Assist in designing, organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for learners;
- Assist in organizing and facilitating play/learning activities for the learners;
- Caring and nurturing spiritual, moral, social, mental, physical, aesthetic and emotional growth of the learners (holistic development);
- Managing ECDE classes and keeping professional and administrative records (schemes of work, lesson plans, daily programme of activities, attendance registers etc.) and ensuring learners’ safety and security; and
- Preparing and developing play/learning materials.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates are required to make applications by downloading and completing an Employment Application Form from County
Government of Nakuru website www.nakuru.go.ke
A duly filled employment application form and copies of National ID, KCSE, CERTIFICATE/DIPLOMA as applicable should be sent through the POST OFFICE or COURIER SERVICES in a sealed envelope on or before 21st March, 2022 (No hand delivered applications will be accepted).
Clearly indicate the vacancy number and position applied for, on top of the envelope and address to;
Nakuru County Public Service Board
Public Works Building- Prisons Road
P.O Box 2870-20100
County Government of Nakuru is an equal opportunity employer. Youth, Women and Persons Living with Disabilities, Marginalized and Minority communities are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Please be informed that Nakuru County Public Service Board DOES NOT USE AGENTS nor CHARGE ANY FEE for its services.
Candidates are advised to be cautious of fraudsters who call asking for money in regards to these vacancies. Report any such calls to your nearest police station and please do not give any form of bribe!!!
Communication from County Public Service Board SHALL be through official cellphone number – 0796848192 and the address above;
LIST OF AVAILABLE VACANCIES
|WARD||NUMBER OF VACANCIES|
|CENTRES OF EXCELLENCE||15|