List of seven documents TSC requires during interviews for school administrators.
The school administrators include Senior Teachers, Senior Masters, Deputy Headteachers, Deputy Principals, Headteachers and Principals.
School administrators are found in primary and secondary schools and teacher training colleges (TTCs). Both regular and special schools.
Candidates are required to avail seven documents during the interviews. These are;
1. Original National ID Card
2. Original Academic and Professional Certificates
3. Letter of Appointment to the Current Grade
4. Letter of Appointment to the Current Post (where applicable)
5. Analysed individual subject results in KCPE/KCSE Examinations for the last three years certified by TSC County Director/Sub County Director
6. Performance Appraisal (TPAD) Reports for last three years
7. Any other relevant testimonials supporting your performance
Kindly note that Letter of Confirmation of appointment is key during the interviews as most interviewing panels ask for it.
PI graduates forgotten
Kindly consider SNE Diploma holders in Special school.
Hi.When is the interview?
Consider those with.A.level certifocates
Kindly consider ecde diploma trs for promotions.