Teachers applying for registration by Teachers Service Commission (TSC) will now get their Certificates of Registration through softcopy which they will then print as evidence of registration.
TSC on 1st November 2023 in an effort to digitize its services, launched the digital teacher registration certificates.
Upon application for registration a teacher will be required to provide a valid email address which the Commission will use to send the certificate of registration.
The certificate will be sent through TSC email email@example.com into your email inbox.
A One Time Pin (OTP) verification code will be sent to your phone as well as your email to verify that its you. Please enter the pins to complete verification.
You must do both email registration verification by entering the OTP code sent to your email and phone registration verification by entering the OTP code sent to your phone.
Also a link to download the certificate will be shared on you
Note: Ensure you provide a valid email address which you can access anytime, anywhere. You will get serious problem incase you provide email that you cannot have access.
Once your registration is successful you will be emailed a digitized certificate of registration through the email you provided during application.
Just download the emailed certificate of registration and print to have hard copy as evidence of registration by TSC.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION AS A TEACHER
1. Certificate of Good Conduct
2. Relevant academic and professional certificates from recognized institutions
3. A copy of Identity Card or Passport
4. Passport photo
5. KRA Pin Certificate
6. Dully filled GP 69 Medical Form and
7. Payment of registration fee;
Non-refundable fee of Kshs.1055/- Deposit is made to the TSC through paybill 222222;
Non Kenyan Citizens
1. Academic and Professional Certificates and other evidence for registration as a teacher obtained in Kenya or the country of origin
2. Academic and Professional Certificates.
NB: Must have been awarded by an accredited foreign institution and equated by the relevant public body in Kenya
3. Certificate of Registration as a teacher or authority to teach in the country of origin
4. A valid Entry/Work Permit issued by the Department of Immigration
5. A valid Certificate of Good Conduct issued by the relevant law enforcement agency in the country of origin
6. Vetting letter from the Ministry of Education (Kenya) and
7. Prescribed fee of Kshs. 1055 paid through paybill 222222
NB: All documents must be certified by either a TSC Director or TSC Sub County Director.