HOW TO CHANGE FORM ONE SECONDARY SCHOOL FOR KCPE 2021 CANDIDATES
Kindy note that change of placement is not reversible and caution must be taken to avoid being placed in schools not desired
In order to apply for change of form one placement, follow these easy steps below;
1. The parent or guardian should place a request at the school of interest; where he/ she wants the kid to be transferred to.
2. The school will then shortlist and merit all students in the waiting (request) list and make a decision on those they will like to absorb; depending on the available (unfilled) vacancies.
3. The school through the National Education Management System (NEMIS) shall enter the details of the selected candidates from their waiting list and request the Ministry to capture them in the new school.
4. Approval to the schools’ requests shall be granted at different levels depending on the Category of the school.
Approval for National, Extra County and County schools will be granted by the Ministry’s Head Office, Regional Coordinators and County Directors of Education, respectively.
Once the approval has been granted, the learner will then be moved from the selection list of the first school to the latest (new) school.
5. The parent/ guardian will then go online and print the admission letter for the new school.