Instructions to Teachers
The teacher should ensure that:
- classrooms are free from stimulus materials;
2. learners adhered to the COVID-19 health and safety protocols;
3. learners are issued with the correct assessment tools as per the assessment schedule;
4. learners read and understand instructions on the assessment tools;
5. they collect learners’ work at the end of each assessment session;
6. they allow all learners to complete the assessment even if the time indicated has elapsed.
Instructions to Learners
Learners should ensure that they:
- are seated at their desk/table before the time scheduled for the assessment;
2. write their names on the assessment tool;
3. check and confirm that each page of the assessment tool is printed;
4. answer all questions in the assessment tool;
5. do not leave the classroom until the end of the assessment except with permission from the teacher;
6. do not take the assessment tools out of the assessment room.
Timing of Assessment Tools
The time allocated for each assessment paper is indicated on the paper.