NOMINATION OF THE CENTRE MANAGERS, SUPERVISORS AND INVIGILATORS WHO WILL BE INVOLVED IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF 2020 KCPE AND KCSE EXAMINATION
1. In preparation for the administration of the Kenya Certificate of Primary Education (KCPE) and Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) Examinations, the Kenya National Examinations Council would wish to have the details of all the Centre Managers, Supervisors and Invigilators who will be engaged in the activity.
2. All the Centre Managers, Supervisors and Invigilators are required to register in the KNEC contracted professional system (CP2) and be deployed by the TSC Sub County Directors to various examination centres.
The contracted professional system (CP2) is accessible through the following link/URL: http://cp2.knec.ac.ke.
3. Please note that examination centres with less than fifteen (15) candidates will be entitled to only one invigilator, no centre manager or supervisor should be deployed in such centres.
The centre will be hosted by another centre and therefore, Centre Manager and Supervisor of the hosting centre will serve the hosted centre.
4. This is to request you to identify, nominate and vet Centre Managers (who must be the head of the institution); Supervisors and Invigilators and deploy them to examination centres using the CP2 system by 26 February, 2021.
5. The list of examination centres and the number of supervisors and invigilators for each examination centre can be accessed in the Cp2 system.
The number of personnel required for each sub county is attached.
Thank you for your continued support in the management of national examinations.
DR. NANCY NJERI MACHARIA, CBS